Women in Media was originally launched on International Women’s Day 8 March 2005 to both increase the number of women working in the digital media industry in Sussex, and to support those who already do.
No longer publicly-funded, the initiative has continued with an annual conference and semi-regular networking events.
Women in Media is managed and run by Wired Sussex, a not-for-profit business support agency for the digital media industry based in Brighton.
- Sign up to the Women in Media newsletter to make sure you hear about the next event, new features and resources for the site
- Sign up to the Wired Sussex newsletter and keep an eye on our blog for a regular source of news, events and information relating to digital media
- Check out Wired Sussex’s job pages for new media job vacancies in Sussex
- Keep up-to-date with the latest new media fixed term projects, freelance gigs and temporary contracts from the Wired Sussex Projects Board
- Find out about office space for digital media companies within Sussex
Questions? Call us! 01273 692 888
Women in Media is kindly sponsored by iCrossing
New Media Jobs at Wired Sussex
- Senior Online Marketing & Content Executive
- Project Manager
- Full time PHP Developer in Brighton
- Project Co-ordinator
- User interface developer
- Senior Mac Artworker – Packaging Artwork
- PHP Developer
- Web Developer
- Account Manager / NBDeveloper
- Client Services Administrator